Thanks to a paid training, you will be the responsible of the client’s incidents regarding SAP modules.
A super interest in SAP products, specially the bydesign one, is necessary.
You will be working as a part of a team, dealing with other departments over the phone, emails o through the ticketing system.
Beside of that you consider yourself a very enthusiastic person willing to learn on your own.
You want to be successful? This is the key: IT is your passion and you want to career in SAP.
Some useful information:
• Shift: Monday - Friday (normal working hours, flexi time)
• Start Date: asap
• Selection process: 2 F2F / Skype interviews + Reference check + Medical check
• Relocation offered
• Salary: 28,000€ - 35,000€ base + 3,300€ Bonus
• Training paid
• Location: SAP Galway, Parkmore Business Park
• Full time permanent contract with SAP
• Benefits: free canteen & pension contribution & international atmosphere & casual environment & career opportunities
28,000€ - 35,000€
Company: SAP SE (Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing) is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, with regional offices in 130 countries. The company has over 291,000 customers in 190 countries.
• 6-month customer service in an office / technical support
• German - Fluent level (60% of your work)
• English - Fluent level (40% of your work)
• Analyse incidents, research solutions and provide answers to small and medium business
• Troubleshooting complex problems
• Develop technical solutions with other departments