- Overall experience 2+ years.
- KYC experience of 1-3 years.
- Related experience in AML or reference data is desirable for candidates without KYC experience.
- Experience in banking and financial services ops.
- University graduate
- Availability to join asap
- * Perform remediation of the Clients clients according to regulatory requirements, AML norms and requested quality standards by Client
* Find, assess and verify client data like name, address, business activity etc.
* Collect the KYC documents from various publically available sources depending on global and local requirements)
* Reach out to compliance related information.
* Co-ordinate with various departments for timely completion of client review.
- Excellent salary package
- Meal Vouchers
- Christmas Bonus
- Dental plan (partial reimbursement )
- Optical plan (partial reimbursement )
- Sport activities (partial reimbursement )
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization
- Access to internal training , both for career and individual development
€30000 - €36000 per annum + Bonuses +Training