As a Contact Centre Agent - Dutch / Flemish Speaker you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and sales services to incoming customer calls to ensure the continued growth and profitability of rental company products. Working in a friendly multi-lingual customer service team you will work in a fast paced environment as you aim to constantly go above and beyond for our customers.
World’s leading car rental company with over 11,000 locations throughout 140 countries. They are providing rewarding career paths, fostering personal achievement and celebrating collective success. European Service Centre office is based in Dublin (Ireland) and employs approximately 900 people with over 30 different nationalities.
• Previous experience in a sales, customer service or contact centre environment
• Fluency in Dutch / Flemish and good level of English essential
• Strong Sales Skills, persuasive
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritize
• Ability to work in a Fast-paced environment
• Good Team Player with ability to build and maintain relationships
• Leaving Certificate or equivalent education standard required
• Receive incoming calls from the market, whilst converting the maximum number of these calls and enquirers into sales.
• Sell company's products and services where appropriate to ensure that more and more customers are aware of and involved in company's loyalty programmes.
• Achieve performance targets (sales, call-handling and quality) as set out by the Manager and Team Leaders.
• Track all reservations on-request and provide the customer with a timely and efficient response.