TATA Consultancy Services is a world-renowned IT consulting organisation operating in all corners of the globe. They have requested for Skill Provision to assist in the recruitment of two Control Systems Design and Development (CSI) Engineers to join their team in Ireland.
TCS are looking to fill these roles immediately therefore we ask applicants hold EU Citizenships or valid Visa/Work Permit for the European Union.
€75000-€120000 per annum.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in this role
- Control system solution design and development
- Reverse engineering of control system program and codes
- Hands on experience in Siemens or Rockwell PLC
- Experience with integration of Wonderware HMI/SCADA with Control system like PLC, Historian products and integration with MES and Business layer applications over OPC communications
- Experience on application set up, installation & configuration
- Experience with SAT/FAT (testing) & commissioning of control system
- Experience with control system application Upgrades & Migrations
- Experience of control system project execution in pharma domain
- Project specific documentation creation
- Experience on VB scripting
- Awareness with standards like ISA-95
- Users & Operators Training
- Experience with Wonderware System Platform Experience
- Experience with Historian server (STL language)
- Experience with Kepware OPC server suite
£64.4k - 103k per year