If you are looking for a challenging position in multinational environment do not miss this opportunity. If you speak Dutch and you are happy to start your career abroad please apply directly or contact me on #removed#
It is a global management consulting and professional services company which provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. Incorporated headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
• customer service experience in a professional work environment
• fluent in English and one of French, Russian, German, Italian, Turkish, Czech, Spanish or Dutch.
• Previous legal experience/studies
• Previous content review experience
• Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
• Results & detail oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Can critically assess content strictly against client policies
• Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
• Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond to or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by include but not limited to external third parties,
• Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
• Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to