Are you allowed to work in Ireland? Work Permits explained.

In order to work in Ireland non-EU/EEA Nationals must hold a valid Employment Permit. There are several types of permit available outlined below.

The Green Card Employment Permit is designed to attract highly skilled people into Ireland’s labour market. Jobs that fit into this are those that are deemed to be critical to the economic and social wellbeing of the country. Occupations such as ICT professional, Engineers and technologists are all under this type of employment.

The Spousal or Dependent Permit is as it suggests for family members of those employed in certain types of profession to be allowed to apply for work in the country.

The Intra-Company Transfer Employment Permit is for individuals with key roles in multinational companies that may have offices in Ireland to move and work there.

A Work Permit Employment Permit is an employment permit issued to the employee, which permits his or her employment in Ireland by the employer in a specific role. Work Permit Employment Permits are for expat workers with general skills
The CV Doctor